Wednesday, March 25, 2009

On step at a time

After feeling completely down, I still havn't solved my problem but for now i've decided to focus on what needs to be done, rather than on missing details. The positive- kids are finding sponsors! I received photos of sponsor children in their new uniforms, and as always, they look great. I've been involved with CU school for almost 6 years! The feeling is always the same when I get the pictures of the newly sponsored children in their uniforms. These children come from living nightmares. Many of them are abused, homeless, and sick- all live in extreme poverty. Without sponsorship they have no chance of staying in school, no chance of having an education, no chance of a future.

This is my HUGE thank you to every sponsor for opening up your hearts and caring! One child at a time, we CAN make a difference!

No comments: