Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sleepless Fridays!

Who dosn't love Fridays? Friday has always been my favorite day of the week. It's still technically "thursday night" for most, but tonight i'm up like an owl. So many things are running through my mind. Fundraising is a big one, and I'm thinking of ways to raise the remaining money needed for the washroom fund. It would be amazing to see the washroom fund completed on my visit in December. And then there's that, raising money for my volunteer fund. I know it will all come together, sometimes it could just feel so tough. I have been thinking of doing an "a-thon" or organizing one. I did a bowl-a-thon, which managed to raised enough money to get clean water at the school. The though of a marathon came into mind, which is sort of hilariouse if you know me personally. I am not a sports person, and always failed gym. I used to play cards in gym, using the excuse that I was working out my fingers. I did however run for the entire Terry Fox marathons which we had in school every year, and raised some great pledges. So i'm really playing with the idea of something along these lines, as I know it would deffinetly push me to my limit.

On other completely seperate news, I ordered a mannequin head to practice doing hair. I wouldn't call it a passion, but I love playing around with hair styles and stuff like that. It is a de-stresser for me. Here's a pic of my cousins hair I practised on a while ago, and tonite I am trying to master my mannequin head. The hair is curly and thick but is actually a bit easier than "loose hair" i'm finding. I'll post a pic upon completion tommorow.
That's if it's done by tommorow!

No comments: