Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2 more days!

On Sunday night the watoto children's choir performed at my grandmother's church. It was a really nice show, and it made me even more excited for the upcoming trip.

Only 2 more days until we are off to Uganda! I'm spending the day packing(still not done!) and then heading off to get some last minute things. Any good book reccomendations? The flight will be long so I'm trying to think of things to keep me entertained. I usually sleep on flights, all the ones i've taken have been 4 hrs max so it will be different with 2 days of travelling! We have a 12 hour layover in Dubai but we get there at 7:45 pm so there will be little we can do and see. Then we stop in Ethiopia for 1 hr to drop people off, and then off to Entebbe airport in Uganda!

2 comments:

gophercheeks said...

How exciting!!! Are you going to blog while you are there? I hope you have a great trip!!!
Sherri

Kate said...

Thanks!! I will be trying my best to blog when I reach a computer! I will keep you updated on Sydla Agono-she's going to be thrilled to recieve your gifts!