Monday, September 15, 2008

Pull up a chair


For my first blog I guess I should start by introducing myself. My name is Kate and im 17 years old. Hopefully i'll be entering cegep(college) this January at .... well you'll find out when the time comes:)


The things I love to do and sometimes have to do, what my life revolves around..


A-Animals
B-Books
C-Cooking
D-Documentaries Marley, my old foster cat
E-Entebbe airport where i'll be landint nxt summer!!
F-Friends
G-Going somewhere..anywhere..
H-Helping others
I-Indian Food
J-Joking(when it's really unesecary)
K-Kampala
L-Love
M-Music
N-Nature
O-Opinionated
P-Photography
Q-Queens, and im not talking about the ones with kings ;)
R-Riding the bus
S-Sponsorship
T-Travelling
U-Uganda
V-Volunteering
W-Will&Grace
X-X..
Y-Yves <3
Z- Zabumafoo


No comments: