Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Meet some more kids!


I think meeting my sponsor children was one of the best parts of the trips. I had many sponsored kids ask me when their sponsor was coming to visit them! They really cherish the letters they receive and could see the hope in not only their eyes, but their parents and relatives. I really want all of the kids to get that same feeling and motivation- they really deserve it. Here are some of the kids in need of a sponsor(who are fabulouse, if I do say so myself ;)
And a BIG thank you to Hellen. I don't know how she does it. I was there, I was watching and I still don't know. She is amazing.


Aisha Namaggua. She is in P.2 She looooveesss playing netball and was really good! She also really likes dancing, and at Didi's world was excited when they opened the dance floor. Her ambition is to become a doctor.








Nakaiza Vanesa. She is in P.1 and is 7 years old. Such a little goof ball! She loves drawing and her ambition is to become a teacher. I can deffinetly see that happening too.


Here I am with Balamuzi Clinton! He is in P.1 and is very sportive. He loves to play soccer and games that involve running(which I paricipated in with a nice jog) He is doing well in school, and if memory serves me correct












No comments: